Sunday, October 7, 2012

Underdogs - Demo

Here's the demo from Bruges punkband the Underdogs. As I am originally from Bruges, I don't know a lot about them. I got into punk a few years later so I never seen them live. Some members of Sperm did play as well as stand-in.
Underdogs appeared on the Punk Etc. comp. tape 'Allez Crachez' from 1982 and the "No Big Business" comp. album on Kleo in 1981. This "demo" actually compiles all those tracks.
No pictures of the band unfortunately but my good friend Mad Mohawk uploaded one song on Youtube.

1. War, War, War
2. Underdog
3. We're Still Alive
4. Third World Image
5. Bobo

Underdogs


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

‘Titten’ (vocals), Jimmy (guitar), Slange (bass), Stefaan ‘Berre’ Lambert (drums)
Berre moved to my hometown and was in the same school as me. We talked about setting up a band but never got to it (I didn't have a guitar yet ;-) ...). He played in a lot of other bands. I particularly liked 'The Paradine Case'...
Brob

Anonymous said...

Salam alykom cg,

your blogs ph & the other one are my fav's.

greetings from israel

PUNKARRA said...

HEU ,PLEASE UPLOAD VVA THRASSING WITH YOUR PARENTS-AND-VA24 LOVE SONGS...-THANKS-FROM GALIZIA SPAIN.

Curious Guy said...

New links for 24 Love Songs Part II and Thrashing With Your Parents. Enjoy!