Saturday, January 28, 2012

Flux Of Disorder - Bastards Demo


Political HC punks from Colorado, who like to drink beer as well.
This tape has tracks from various studio, demo and live stuff, recorded between 1993 and 1996. I did my best to level the volume on the different sessions here. Last 2 tracks are the live songs (at Mercury Cafe).
Flux Of Disorder appear on 3 split EP's, with Up Yours!, Armistice and Vomitüs.
Guitarplayer Andy Lefton played in Provoked and now plays in War//Plague.
I also think there's a connection with Deadstate as well.

1. The Flux Continues
2. Refuse
3. Mindless Chaos
4. Biodegradeable Life
5. Redneck Roadkill
6. Fuck The Beer Tax
7. Do Or Die
8. Multinational (Deadstate II)
9. Inhumanity
10. Hellstorm
11. Yellow Pages
12. Why Employ A Pointless Cause

Flux Of Disorder

6 comments:

BOat Tugga said...

Let me get this straight... these copycats stole the word "Flux of" from Flux of Pink Indians, "Disorder" from Disorder, then proceeded to not only musically copy their faves but also took the liberty of pinching their subject matter. A redundant load of bollocks!

Curious Guy said...

Wow, so much hostility! Is this something personal? I know where the band name comes from. It's not the end of the world, innit? Enough silly names of punkbands around.

Andy said...

Wow, thanks for posting this! I even lost my own copy. Yes, right after FOD, I started DEADSTATE with Pete the bassist of FOD. He was on the first DEADSTATE 7", but there was a line up change on the second 7". Cheers, Andy

p.s. Yes, in regards to your silly rant. We combined the two bands names together one night of drinking...heavily. Not knowing it'd be a serious thing. Have some fun, man!

Curious Guy said...

Thanks for the comment Andy. Link is dead so if you need it please let me know and I re-up the file.

Abraham said...

link is dead Could you upload it again?
Thanks!!!Cheers!!!

Curious Guy said...

New link. Enjoy!