Monday, July 28, 2008
V/A The Big Apple - Rotten To The Core LP
Excellent NY compilation released in 1982 on the ISM label S.I.N. Records. Subtitled 'High Energy Rock From N.Y.C.'.
ISM released their classic 'A Diet For The Worms' LP in 1983 and can be found on Good Bad Music here.
The other wellknown band is The Mob who released 2 7"s and the 'We Came To Crush' LP.
The other bands didn't release anything else and I can't find much info on them as well. I especially like the female fronted Killer Instinct. Unfortunately they only have 2 songs on here.
1. ISM - John Hinckley Jr
2. Squirm - Fuck You Brooke Shields
3. Butch Lust And The Hypocrites - Smashed Rats
4. The Mob - Common Criminal
5. Killer Instinct - Killer Instinct
6. The Headlickers - House Of Detention
7. Squirm - Dead Girls Don't Say No
8. Butch Lust And The Hypocrites - You're Nothing But Make Up
9. ISM - Proud To Be Guilty
10. Squirm - Love Someone
11. ISM - Moon The Moonies
12. The Headlickers - Hey Mom
13. The Mob - 101
14. Squirm - Shangai A-Go-Go
15. Killer Instinct - Torture You First
16. Butch Lust And The Hypocrites - Nervousness And Danger
17. The Headlickers - 184.108.40.206.
18. ISM - Nixon Now More Than Ever
19. Squirm - Go Die
20. Butch Lust And The Hypocrites - Degenerate World
The Big Apple Rotten To The Core