Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mobcharge - Demos '95-'96


Zippyshare is acting strange these days and I had to re-up the last 5 posts for the 3rd time. Hopefully the links stay for a while.
Mobcharge: if you look at the name you know what to expect. This is one of the many bands who blatantly copy Discharge. Must be fun to play but I can't hardly take this stuff seriously. I'm getting bored with bands using the Dis-prefix, use the Discharge fond and put war victims pictures on their records. I don't mind bands being influenced by Discharge but blatantly copying them is quite lazy.
I won't say that Mobcharge is bad, they're not. Just terribly unoriginal.
They do covers of Varukers, Discharge and Shitlickers (you know which song!).
First 15 tracks is the 3rd demo from 1996. The other tracks are from the 2nd demo from 1995.
Mobcharge were from Barcelona and this tape was a split release between HFN and Sqeal Records.

Mobcharge

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

link don't working... :-(

Curious Guy said...

New link. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

thanx very much... :-)

punkarra said...

i,m spanish,my name is Oscar or Punkarra,i like this gruop but no download,please reupload.But only ten days for download ??Thanks for blog,is great

Curious Guy said...

New link Oscar. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

thanks for reupload,is a great group,but not the first in this music,more groups in 90.I have in k7 100-200¿?¿¿¿?,but not converter in mp3!!!,i send you one part.In my zone not speak spanish ,is galego not spanish.But diferent cultura,but we only"human people"in earth-others are parasits no human--- Anarchism-no frontiers,libertarios.I,m not speak or writte english,sorry for the falts....Oscar

Abraham said...

Hi bro
The link doesn´t work :(
Could you please reupload it?
Cheers!!

Curious Guy said...

Link works fine on my end. Click direct download and it should work.