Sunday, February 21, 2010

US Of Shit/Funeral Shock - Split 7"


My most recent release posted here. This split 7" was released in 2003 on the very small Wolfman Records label and pretty hard to find.
Funeral Shock may be known to a few of you. They have members of Capitalist Casualties, Spazz, Deadbodieseverywhere and Wuzor and have a slew of releases on Controlled By Plague/Tankcrimes, Six Weeks and Cowabunga. All of them are worth checking out. Great 80's style hardcore punk in the vein of Bad Posture, Sick Pleasure. 'Burnin' Hell' is a punked up version of a song by blues legend John Lee Hooker.
Don't know anything about US Of Shit. Their only release I guess. 7 very short songs of lo-fi, raw old style HC punk. There are only 6 titles/lyrics on the sleeve. No title for their 5th track.

US Of Shit
1. I'd Rather Die
2. Rich Bitch
3. Fear
4. Fuck The Neighbors
5. Untitled
6. Suit N Tie
7. Oil Trade

Funeral Shock
8. Burnin' Hell
9. Dead

USOS/FS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know us of shit they are my friends they are from marina California small town punk rock I need to have this on mp3